The Orchard Guesthouse
The Orchard Guesthouse first opened in August 2003.
Your hosts are Judy Michell and Deb Michell-Smith, both local identities who can help make your stay very enjoyable.
Centrally located in Narrabri, North Western NSW.
Local tourist attractions include:
1. CSIRO Australian Telescope
2. The Australian Cotton Centre
3. Mt. Kaputar National Park
4. Sawn Rocks
5. Local Olive Farms and products
6. Mt Kaputar Winery
7. The Crossing Theatre and Cinema
And much more.
PREVIOUS GUEST COMMENTS INCLUDE:
"Lovely house with great hospitality"
"Lovely floors and excellent hospitality"
"Home away from home"
"Country hospitality and attention to detail"